Homepage Forums Start Here Regarding Open Source

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Larry Athey 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Larry Athey
    Keymaster

I created this in 2014 and clearly said that this is an open source design and people accepted that. People made them and I didn’t have to give them anything more than information in my videos.
    V-Towers

I created this in 2015 and clearly said that this is an open source design and people accepted that. People made them and I didn’t have to give them anything more than information in my videos.
    G-Towers

I created this in 2017 and clearly said that this is an open source design, but some people can’t seem to accept that, even though just as much is being given away with these towers as with the previous two.
    3D G-Towers

Summary: All of three of these designs are absolutely free and open source because they are not patent encumbered. The things that I create on my computer are not free and open source, until I decide they are. If a person can’t or won’t do their own work, then my services are available for a price, just like anybody else who works for a living. I’m not selling files here, I’m selling a service and the files that I provide with my services are my tools.

The forum ‘Start Here’ is closed to new topics and replies.